These Brownies are made with Kona Coffee Beans
They say pure kona coffee beans are only good to drink. They ought to try cooking with Kona coffee. Mountain grown Kona coffee is regarded as the world’s best due to its lack of bitterness and its natural smoothness and sweet hint of chocolate flavor.
Since posting my incredibly popular and decadent Brownies are made with Kona Coffee Beans a couple of years ago, some of you have been commenting that those are the best brownies you’ve ever tasted while also asking me about doubling that recipe to bake them in a larger pan.
Brownies are made with Kona Coffee Beans have a perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgie centre, chewy and gooey in all the right places! The even better news is these came out so good and really live up to their name: The World’s Best Fudgiest Brownies! Pure. Chocolate. Heaven. This Brownies are made with Kona Coffee Beans recipe guarantees that you will never go back to a boxed brownie mix, let alone try yet another brownie recipe.
Simple, easy to make decadent brownies pack a serious chocolate punch!
These are not only super fudgie, easy to make brownies that are ready to eat about 15 minutes after pulling them out of the oven (being careful not to burn yourself), each Brownies are made with Kona Coffee Beans comes full of melted chocolate lava chunks throughout. They are absolutely incredibly fudgie the next day and the day after that, and even stay fudgie after freezing them OR eating them cold out of the refrigerator up to a week later.
Kona Coffee Bean Brownies Ingredients:
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups sugar
- 15 tablespoons (2 sticks minus 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh finely ground Kona coffee beans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup semisweet milk chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 6 tablespoons of freshly ground and brewed 100% Kona coffee beans
Kona Coffee Bean Brownies Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9x2-inch metal pan with nonstick spray. Combine sugar, butter, cocoa, ground Kona coffee beans, and salt in large metal bowl. Place bowl over saucepan of simmering water and whisk until butter melts and ingredients are blended (texture will be grainy). Remove bowl from over water; cool mixture to lukewarm if necessary. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Sift flour over and fold in. Mix in pecans.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake brownies until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool brownies in pan.
- Place chocolate chips in small bowl. Bring brewed Kona coffee to simmer in small saucepan; pour over chips and stir until melted and smooth. Let stand until cool and beginning to thicken, about 1 hour; spread evenly over brownies. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; let stand at room temperature.) Cut brownies into 15 squares.